2013 – The Plan
- IWD – 5km funrun. I think I will always take part in this run to celebrate International Womens Day. It was the very first run that I ever ran.
Didn’t run it, was too expensive and I was moving house at the time
- Twilight – I think I will probably make the first run of the season a half.
Ran the 10k.. don’t want to talk about it
- Noosa – Half with the awesome Sunny Coast girls..
Had a lovely time running the half!
- MDC – 8km’s with ya mum!
Ran it with Alison mostly, but my mum didn’t come
- Caloundra – 10km’s of the toughest hills in the business, previous PB 55.24
Same weekend as the C2S, but it didn’t matter because I was injured and stayed in bed
- GCAM – Cracking out a full marathon on one of the most beautiful courses known to man
Only just survived the half and vowed to never run the GCM
- BRF – Undecided, torn between bettering my first entry to the sub-50 club or tackling the half
Ran the last 14km with a marathoner.
- SCM – Half, for time
Ran it for fun with Jo.
- J2J – Undecided, tough course though no reason not to do the half… (10km 52.48)
Loved every minute of the half, wish I could do it again tomorrow. LOVE this race!